Because our research has transformed our ministry and made us more effective at reaching young people, we want to make it available to churches and ministries who share our vision for transforming the next generation with God’s Word.
- Data Request
OneHope, Inc., through their affiliate the Metadigm Group, has conducted a youth-focused 46-nation study entitled the Attitudes & Behaviors of Youth, sampling 4,000 secondary-aged school students in each nation. And, OneHope, Inc. has developed a set of data pertaining to the study subjects and
practices involved in the said research.
OneHope, Inc. is the full owner of such data that exists from the said project. The purpose of this agreement is to set forth the terms, conditions, and obligations concerning the sharing of data between OneHope, Inc. and Data Recipient.
Instructions for Filling out the Form
- Review and complete OneHope, Inc. Data Request document as indicated – inserting purposes, descriptions and the names of individuals and entities as needed.
- If any modifications to the standard/approved OneHope, Inc. Data Use Agreement are needed, submit any requested modifications to OneHope, Inc. for review. The Privacy Officer will forward any recommended modifications to OneHope, Inc. Counsel as needed.
- After OneHope, Inc. has reviewed the submitted Data Use Request, Data Recipient will be notified if the data will be made available to them.
- OneHope, Inc. will send a completed but un-executed contract, which the Data Recipient will need to complete and scan back to OneHope, Inc.
- Once the contract has been fully executed by both parties, the data set will be released to the Data Recipient.
- Usage Agreement
Please credit OneHope – Spiritual State of the World’s Children on publication of all photos/images. By downloading a video, still or audio file (Product) from OneHope – Spiritual State of the World’s Children, you shall be entitled to save, export and burn these Products for broadcast, print publication or radio distribution.
The Products may not be used for personal purposes or to represent or promote another organization, without the express written permission obtained from OneHope – Spiritual State of the World’s Children.
The Products may not be altered if the alteration results in a material change in either the content or the message of the original Product. Any burning or exporting capabilities are solely an accommodation to you and shall not constitute a grant or waiver (or other limitation or implication) of any rights of the copyright owners of any content, sound recording, or artwork embodied in any Products.
OneHope – Spiritual State of the World’s Children reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Download at any time.
To date, over 880 million Books of Hope have been distributed to children all around the world. This great endeavor of evangelism has been no small task and has been made possible through many partnerships, people, and organizations.
Our continuing vision is to reach every child with the Word of God by 2030. With such a high goal, we realize that credit should be given where it is due, and want to recognize the network of organizations and individuals who have helped, and are still helping, accomplish such a vision.
We are grateful for the help of Josh McDowell Ministries, who gave us the Attitudes and Behaviors of Youth (ABY) instrument administered in the SSWC studies. And to the Maclellan Foundation, for their generous funding and support.
We are also grateful for our partners at Metadigm. Because of their diligent research, we are better equipped with a greater understanding of the children and communities of the world we are seeking to engage with the Gospel.
Lastly, we are grateful to the OneHope staff and partners, and countless numbers of volunteers, who, through their tireless efforts and prayers, are helping us reach every child with God’s Word!