Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Department: Office of the President
Reports to: Chief of Staff – Office of the President
Type: Full TimeMin.
This position is responsible for managing the electronic communication for and on behalf of the Office of the President and responding to requests in a timely manner. The Incumbent also serves as the primary meeting planner and host for meetings involving the President.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include but not limited to:
- Have a working understanding of OneHope—its history and culture; governance structure, staff, and Board; programs and projects; and other constituencies.
- Know and understand the President, OneHope staff, board and advisors, OneHope partners and the broader community with an interest in global children’s evangelism, in order to identify the relative importance of various email communications.
- Manage President’s inbox and Facebook throughout the day and evening.
- Meet with COS-OOP to go over emails and dictate responses.
- Respond to emails “as needed/instructed” and complete assigned action items.
- Create the President’s weekly report containing the week’s email and FYIs for his review.
- Prepare a brief for the President prior to all meetings (offsite or onsite) in his weekly update the week prior to meetings the following week.
- Ensure new contacts are captured into Virtuous (partner engagement system) and update existing contact information and communications activity as needed.
- Plan and host onsite meetings at OneHope in which the President is running the meetings (breakfast/lunch/snacks/dinner, lodging, travel, amenities, transportation, information communication, as well as ensuring meeting venue is prepped and inviting to One Hope’s guests.
- Attend onsite meetings at OneHope as needed, in order to take meeting minutes.
- Work with Partner Relations to provide more “touches” with the President’s higher-level contacts.
- Manage the social media activity of the President.
- Manage the distribution of gifts/cards/mailings/etc, and ensure that all of the President’s top contacts receive more frequent communications from his office.
- Handle special projects for the Office of the President as needed.
- COE Activity 10% of the work week
- Education: BA in Communication or Writing
Work Experience: 2 years of marketing or writing experience
- A Godly character able to articulate and communicate the passion and vision of OneHope
- A proven team player
- Accepts direction and constructive criticism with a positive attitude
Skills and Abilities:
- Great Communication Skills
- Strong time management/organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven computer skills including Word & Excel and a comfortable in social media applications including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- A “doer” who is results-oriented, adept at planning, prioritizing, organizing and follow-through.
- A good listener; comfortable receiving input from many sources and able to distill the salient points and action items.
- Hospitable and able to communicate warmth in all forms of communication.
Skills and Abilities:
Salaried 40 Hour/5 Day Work Week, with the flexibility to be available as needed if the situation requires
[Indeed embed code]