Cultivate Leadership Program is an internship designed to connect valuable skill sets to meaningful outcome-based projects, contributing to professional and spiritual development.
Learn Your Calling
God creates and redeems each individual for His glory and their good. Cultivate interns seek a better understanding of the Gospel and its implications for all of life. They learn to discern their strengths and weaknesses, as well as their passions and how they are expressed. Interns seek to refine their understanding of their calling, vocation, and Purpose.
Create Better Ministry
What is ministry success? Interns are trained in outcome-based ministry, OneHope’s collaborative and tool-based philosophy of ministry that aims to pursue ministry faithfulness and effectiveness. Interns are placed in generalist or specialist ministry roles to research, design, and/or implement outcome-based ministry models and Programs.
Grow Your Faith + Leadership
Cultivate interns engage in Scripture, Christian community, and spiritual disciplines in pursuit of the Spirit-led life and servant leadership. Interns learn from the diverse perspectives of their peers, OneHope staff, and members of OneHope’s broader ministry Family.
Connect With the Church
Cultivate interns connect with theologically, nationally, and culturally diverse Christians to better understand ministry in the global Church.
“There are so many valuable aspects to college, but there’s something about getting real life professional experience that makes all the difference in the world. It’s that hands on training that you wouldn’t get otherwise. Cultivate grows you spiritually, professionally, emotionally, and mentally.” – Jessica S.
The OneHope Cultivate Residency Program is an opportunity for recent college graduates to use their skills and education to serve God in a professional, fast-paced ministry environment. At our international headquarters in South Florida, Residents will gain experience in the field of global non-profit work while contributing to our mission – God’s Word. Every Child. – by applying their vocational skills and knowledge to important initiatives and projects.
OneHope provides beautiful, newly renovated single-room housing on our premises. The housing has been intentionally designed for healthy, Christ-like communal living. Due to limited public transportation in South Florida, we strongly recommend that residents bring a car. We provide free parking on site.
- The cost of housing is included in your internship compensation.
- 29 hour work week.
- Plug into a local church (of your choosing) for the duration of your stay.
- Advancement – This team focuses on fundraising and advocacy as OneHope pursues mission fulfillment
- Education Initiatives – This team’s focus is set on fulfilling OneHope’s dream to create sustainable models of education for the Global Church
- Finance and Administration – This team is responsible for setting wise administrative processes, ensuring financial transparency, and overseeing compliance with human resources regulations.
- Ministry Operations – This team supports and serves our regional offices through careful listening, intentional and customized process and structure development. Providing operational and logistical support to ensure that the distribution of God’s Word is effectively and efficiently delivered in the field.
- Product Development – This team creates the Scripture Engagement products utilized by the ministry’s field teams, and are experts at taking a concept from idea to execution. The completed products are in the form of books, web and phone apps, websites, teaching curriculum and short films.
- Training & Research Initiatives – This team is a combination of our Training team and Research Team with Training working to increase the effectiveness of those asked to implement programs directly or who train others to do so and the Research Team responsible for researching market needs and opportunities, assisting Product Development in designing program outcomes, and validating that programs are being effective in reaching their outcomes.