The OneHope Cultivate Residency Program is an opportunity for recent college graduates to use their skills and education to serve God in a professional, fast-paced ministry environment. At our international headquarters in South Florida, Residents will gain experience in the field of global non-profit work while contributing to our mission – God’s Word. Every Child. – by applying their vocational skills and knowledge to important initiatives and projects.
Program, Events + Activities
- Advancement – This team focuses on fundraising and advocacy as OneHope pursues mission fulfillment
- Education Initiatives – This team’s focus is set on fulfilling OneHope’s dream to create sustainable models of education for the Global Church
- Finance and Administration – This team is responsible for setting wise administrative processes, ensuring financial transparency, and overseeing compliance with human resources regulations.
- Ministry Operations – This team supports and serves our regional offices through careful listening, intentional and customized process and structure development. Providing operational and logistical support to ensure that the distribution of God’s Word is effectively and efficiently delivered in the field.
- Product Development – This team creates the Scripture Engagement products utilized by the ministry’s field teams, and are experts at taking a concept from idea to execution. The completed products are in the form of books, web and phone apps, websites, teaching curriculum and short films.
- Training & Research Initiatives – This team is a combination of our Training team and Research Team with Training working to increase the effectiveness of those asked to implement programs directly or who train others to do so and the Research Team responsible for researching market needs and opportunities, assisting Product Development in designing program outcomes, and validating that programs are being effective in reaching their outcomes.
- 29 hour work week
- Plug into a local church (of your choosing) for the duration of your stay
To apply for the Cultivate Residency Program, you must meet a few requirements:
- Recently graduated college or graduating in May 2021
- Have one or more skill sets that match our department
- Agree with, and feel comfortable accepting OneHope’s Core Values and the Lausanne Covenant.
When you’re ready to apply, be sure to have the following ready:
- One-page cover letter
- Headshot (no selfies)
Housing + Transportation
OneHope provides beautiful, newly renovated single-room housing on our premises. The housing has been intentionally designed for healthy, Christ-like communal living. Due to limited public transportation in South Florida, we strongly recommend that residents bring a car. We provide free parking on site.