The OneHope Cultivate Summer Internship Program is an opportunity for college upperclassmen and recent graduates to gain experience in the field of global nonprofit work by applying their vocational skills and knowledge to important initiatives and projects. OneHope is an international organization with a mission to bring God’s Word to Every Child!
Program, Events + Activities
- Advancement — Public Relations, Marketing, Fundraising/Partnerships, Communications, Writing
- Education Initiatives — Spanish/Portuguese/Chinese language skills, Elementary/Middle School Education, Educational Program Design
- Ministry Operations — Finance, Data Analytics, Supply Chain, Field Logistics, Economics
- Ministry Design — Content Development, Program Design, Event Coordination, Research
- Product Development — Content Development, Program Design, Event Coordination, Research
- Special Projects — Language Skills, Geographic Region Specialty, Leadership
- 1 week training, plus 8-week long internship
- 29 hour work week (Monday – Thursday)
- Weekly training sessions on leadership and ministry design & implementation (Fridays)
- Plug into a local church (of your choosing) for the duration of your stay.
Cultivate begins with a week of orientation and onboarding. During this time, you will get to know your cohort and OneHope staff, learn about our organizational structure, history, and culture, and get an introduction to the wide range of programs and products OneHope is currently working on. Additionally, you will receive training in our outcome-based ministry philosophy.
Summer interns participate in Root Groups – intentionally designed small groups that create space for prayer, conversation, encouragement, and spiritual practice. These are held every week, and are facilitated by either the Assistant Program Coordinator (APC) or a member of OneHope staff. Root groups will include corporate prayer, worship, and diving deep into God’s Word as a group.
To apply for the Cultivate Residency Program, you must meet a few requirements:
- Must be an upcoming junior or senior in college
- Have one or more skill sets that match our department
- Agree with, and feel comfortable accepting OneHope’s Core Values and the Lausanne Covenant.
When you’re ready to apply, be sure to have the following ready:
- One-page cover letter
- Headshot (no selfies)
Housing + Transportation
OneHope provides beautiful, newly renovated single-room housing on our premises. The housing has been intentionally designed for healthy, Christ-like communal living. Due to limited public transportation in South Florida, we strongly recommend that residents bring a car. We provide free parking on site.