The OneHope Cultivate Residency Program is an opportunity for recent college graduates to use their skills and education to serve God in a professional, fast-paced ministry environment. At our international headquarters in South Florida, Residents will gain experience in the field of global non-profit work while contributing to our mission – God’s Word. Every Child. – by applying their vocational skills and knowledge to important initiatives and projects.
Program, Events + Activities
- Advancement — Public Relations, Marketing, Fundraising/Partnerships, Communications, Writing
- Education Initiatives — Spanish/Portuguese/Chinese language skills, Elementary/Middle School Education, Educational Program Design
- Ministry Operations — Finance, Data Analytics, Supply Chain, Field Logistics, Economics
- Ministry Design — Content Development, Program Design, Event Coordination, Research
- Product Development — Writing/Editing, Graphic Design, Program Training,
- Special Projects — Language Skills, Geographic Region Specialty, Leadership
- 29 hour work week
- Plug into a local church (of your choosing) for the duration of your stay
To apply for the Cultivate Residency Program, you must meet a few requirements:
- Recently graduated college or graduating in May 2019
- Have one or more skill sets that match our department
- Agree with, and feel comfortable accepting OneHope’s Core Values and the Lausanne Covenant.
When you’re ready to apply, be sure to have the following ready
- One-page cover letter
- Headshot (no selfies)
Housing + Transportation
OneHope provides beautiful, newly renovated single-room housing on our premises. The housing has been intentionally designed for healthy, Christ-like communal living. Due to limited public transportation in South Florida, we strongly recommend that residents bring a car. We provide free parking on site.