The Cultivate Residency Program is a four-month internship where residents will participate in kingdom work that will develop their faith, leadership, and vocational skills. The program includes learning methods of practical ministry design and implementation, while receiving coaching and mentorship from their managers.
Program, Events + Activities
- Advancement — Public Relations, Marketing, Fundraising/Partnerships, Communications, Writing
- Education Initiatives — Spanish/Portuguese/Chinese language skills, Elementary/Middle School Education, Educational Program Design
- Ministry Operations — Finance, Data Analytics, Supply Chain, Field Logistics, Economics
- Ministry Design — Content Development, Program Design, Event Coordination, Research
- Product Development — Writing/Editing, Graphic Design, Program Training,
- Special Projects — Language Skills, Geographic Region Specialty, Leadership
- 29 hour work week
- Plug into a local church (of your choosing) for the duration of your stay
To apply for the Cultivate Residency Program, you must meet a few requirements:
- Recently graduated college or graduating in December 2019
- Have one or more skill sets that match our department
- Agree with, and feel comfortable accepting OneHope’s Core Values and the Lausanne Covenant.
When you’re ready to apply, be sure to have the following ready
- One-page cover letter
- Headshot (no selfies)
Housing + Transportation
OneHope provides beautiful, newly renovated single-room housing on our premises. The housing has been intentionally designed for healthy, Christ-like communal living. Due to limited public transportation in South Florida, we strongly recommend that residents bring a car. We provide free parking on site.