“No Cap”: the truth, no lie, for real
31 Days to Help Your Students Strengthen Their Spiritual Habits
Why implement the No Cap Challenge?
New Year’s resolutions are already at the forefront of people’s minds, but spiritual disciplines may make the bottom of the list (if it is on there at all). Our recent Global Youth Culture research showed that 46% of Christian teens never read the Bible.
Teens need to wrestle with life’s tough questions in order to stand strong in their faith. The No Cap Challenge is a simple way to get teens and young adults in your church engaged in God’s Word and to explore deeper questions about their faith.
About the Challenge:
The No Cap Challenge
- January 1, 2021 – January 31, 2021
- 31 days of content ideas to engage your students in Scripture reading and praying through Instagram posts, stories, or live videos
- Each week we will cover foundational truths to engage the next generation with Scripture.
- Week One: “God says you are…” – We’re diving into the truth about how the Lord sees and cares for us.
- Week Two: “God says you can…” – We’re looking into what God equipped and called us to do.
- Week Three: Prayer Sprint – We’re building a habit of daily prayer for individuals and the global Church.
- Week Four: Sharing Your Faith – We’re putting it into practice by taking small incremental steps to share the love of Jesus with others.
How to Join:
- Launch the Challenge before the end of the year
- We recommend announcing it in a service or at small groups. Ask teens to follow our ministry’s Instagram page (if they haven’t already).
- Emphasize that you’re doing this together as a ministry, or encourage accountability by splitting up teams into small groups with a leader to help facilitate through the month
- Encourage teens to invite 3 friends to join.
- Share daily content from the No Cap Challenge landing page/ @feedyouthministry Instagram account OR take our daily content ideas and make them your own.
- Watch teens grow in their faith!