Innovative Giving and Non-Cash Giving Options

Non-Cash Giving advances the mission of God’s Word. Every Child. in extraordinary ways all year round. Innovative charitable giving can reach the next generation with God’s Word and may offer you tax advantages that make for good stewardship.

Here are some important options to consider…


If you are 70-1/2 years or older, you can donate up to $100,000 a year as a rollover from your IRA, tax free. You do not have to declare the withdrawals as income, and if you are age 72 or older, it counts as part of your required minimum distribution.


Donating appreciated stocks or other non-cash items makes a great impact and may also help you avoid capital gains tax you would pay if you sold the stock and generated the proceeds. Donating non-cash assets can be good for your bottom line and also allow more resources to go directly into ministry.


OneHope is able to accept donations of cryptocurrency, and such gifts are tax-deductible. Click here to donate your cryptocurrency through Engiven.


Most people’s largest donations aren’t what they give to their favorite charities during their lifetime but what they’re able to leave behind in their will or estate plan. You can leave a set amount or choose to leave a percentage of the estate after taxes and other distributions.


A charitable gift annuity allows you to make a significant donation now — the funds are invested to help reach the next generation with the Gospel and to provide you with a dependable income for your lifetime and the life of your surviving spouse.


A Donor Advised Fund lets you donate whichever cash or non-cash assets you choose now or later, receive the tax deduction, and distribute the gifts to charity as needs arise or as you discover projects you want to support. 

Contact us for more information!

We’ll be glad to help you with any of these innovative giving options that leverage your charitable giving and reach the next generation with God’s Word. Please reach out to or call 1.800.448.2425.

If you would like to make a donation from outside of the United States, please make your donation at this link.

*None of the information presented on this website should be considered legal or tax advice. Please consult with your own attorney or tax advisor before pursuing any of these Non-Cash Giving options.