Mission: To affect destiny by providing God’s eternal Word to all the children and youth of the world.
- Our faith goal is to provide God’s Word to 93.5 million children in 2014
- We have worked in more than 145 nations, and are focusing on 93 strategic nations this year
- As of the beginning of 2013, our U.S. based staff consists of 185 dedicated members, plus our teams on the field
- We partner with thousands of churches and non-profits around the world to reach children and youth with God’s Word
- In 2013, we developed new translations and editions of 76 of our programs into 40 different languages
In 2014, OneHope reached its billionth child with a relevant Gospel message. This year OneHope will reach nearly one hundred million additional young people with Scripture programs that are age and culturally specific, based on research it conducts among children and youth, leaders, and educators in each country it works. Since 1987, OneHope has helped kids experience God’s Story by collaborating with churches and ministries—and working with local governments, schools, and non-governmental organizations—by bringing a message of hope to children and youth in more than 100 countries.